Thursday 28 July 2011

Alternative early 2000s songs : Limp Bizkit - My Way

After my previous post where i am amused by the sound of bass, there's another - only one - song which keeps on popping out from my head when i replay that RHCP - Californication heavy bass part several times.

That song is...

Limp Bizkit - My Way



My Way is my favorite song of Limp Bizkit's.

I heard it for the first time when i was playing scooter (it's so popular at that time!) at a little theme park located in mountain area.


The songs was played several times, and they played it loud ! i enjoyed the song so much ! And i kept smiling to the guy (the officer there who was in charge for the scooter area) who rewind (repeated) this My Way song ! When he turn up the volume, i smile even wider. Hahaha!!!

I think the music is so super unique - how i feel like "twisted".

My favorite part is 3:00 to 3:20 . I love the sound of the bass !

No comments:

Post a Comment