Saturday 30 July 2011

Amazing 90s songs : The Cranberries - Salvation

I was a primary school kid and it's the first time i know about MTV.
When i went back home from school, it's around lunch time, my grandma's brother was watching MTV.
And there this Salvation song ! MTV played it for quite some time eveyday.

I think that was the time when i started to listen to songs for adult - i used to listen to kids' musics before then.

So this Salvation song has quite a deep impression for me.

When i was so happy when this song's played, i dance with my sister and brother together while listening to the song.

But then sometimes i was afraid of the clown in the music video too ! haha!!

I still like this song until today. 1:29 to 1:32 is my favorite part coz the music is unique !

No comments:

Post a Comment